What the law says?
Work carried out in people’s homes, for example by tradespeople carrying out repairs and maintenance, can continue, provided that the tradesperson is well and has no symptoms. Again, it will be important to ensure that Public Health England guidelines, including maintaining a 2 metre distance from any household occupants, are followed to ensure everyone’s safety.
No work should be carried out in any household which is isolating or where an individual is being shielded, unless it is to remedy a direct risk to the safety of the household, such as emergency plumbing or repairs, and where the tradesperson is willing to do so. In such cases, Public Health England can provide advice to tradespeople and households.
What we do to protect ourselves and our clients
1. We always keep the distance of 2 metre between us and our clients to protect ourselves and everyone around us.
2. We always have gloves and masks on and we will appreciate if our clients do the same.
3. We are asking each member of our team to measure their temperature daily before they go to work.
4. We got all the materials in stock to avoid any unnecessary contacts with couriers or unnecessary shopping.
5. If our clients prefer we can do online survey via video call or just from pictures and measurements provided. We have enough experience to avoid any surprises during the quoting. We will ask specific questions to get an idea for the state of the floor and we will explain exactly what can be achieved as a result.
WhatsUp phone number 07824994777